Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Baby Shower Invitation


I was asked on Sunday afternoon by my sister-in-laws to whip up some Baby Shower Invitations for my Brother-in-law's wife's baby shower. The shower is in a week and a half, so I didn't have much time to come up with an idea and pull it off, since they need to get sent out NOW! So, this is what I came up with on such short notice. I used Close To My Heart level 2 paper pack that I had on hand (and for some reason had bought duplicate or triplicate of!) I cut the white bookplate from Fab. Finds and cut off one end of it so it would be flat on the one end and I cut the Baby from Stretch Your Imagination. I chalked a little pink on the cheeks of the baby, so it would look rosey cheeked. I inked up the white papers with pink and blue (since they don't know if it's a boy or girl) and threw on some pink, blue, yellow and green ribbon and some mini-skittles. It's not the best work I've done, but I thought that with the short notice it turned out pretty good!

1 comment:

Nesha said...

Noodle,
Thanks for letting me know about your blog. I haven't NOT gotten back to you out of lack of desire, but out of insane busy-ness! You are SO crafty, I am inspired to go home this weekend and work on some holiday cards!! Please email me your address (again) so I can send you one!!
And your kids are so BIG! and cute! I'll email soon, promise!
~Gush